To become a top organization in this field, we have been engaged in manufacturing and supplying quality tested Portable LPG Tank Safety Fittings. These fittings are used for assembling of LPG tank safety equipment for preventing any damage or accident from LPG tank. Offered fittings are made using top-notch grade components by skilled professionals with latest innovative techniques. Provided fittings are checked on various parameters for ensuring flawless delivery to clients. In addition to this, offered Portable LPG Tank Safety Fittings can be bought from us in numerous specifications as per clients demand.
In India, LPG supply is majorly done through 19 kg/33 kg/47.5 kg cylinders. For commercial and Industrial LPG cylinders, when the consumption increases more than 20kg/hour then the number of cylinders is increased to a reasonable amount, this creates safety as well as handling issues. And to overcome such issues, the concept of 450 kg SUMO cylinders has been introduced.
Special Steel Components Corporation (SSCC) offers complete safety fitting package for the 450 Kg LPG cylinder (Jumbo, Sumo, Maxima) consisting of:
- Specially designed combo valve provided with internal check valves and isolation valves
- Safety Relief Valve of Rego the USA made
- The actuator that provides safety at Combo valve liquid outlet
- Excess Flow Check Valve that restricts flow in an unlikely case of pipeline failure
- Quick release coupling for easy connection- disconnection and double safety
- Rochester Gauge that measures the LPG content from 5% to 95%
The above mentioned safety fittings package comes with all approvals and certificates such as PESO, third party approvals, etc.
- As per the requirment Per Week
- As per requirement Week
M-9, Industrial Area Yamunanagar Haryana India +918037302099