|Model Name/Number||Extended Stem Valves & Extended Bonnet Valves|
For use as a trycock valve or hose drain valve on cryogenic tanks, or as a use, liquid fill, or vent valve on mini-bulk cryogenic tanks. These valves can be used also for other cold gas applications requiring extended stem valves as LNG fueling.Features
- Union bonnet
- One piece stainless steel stem
- Conical seat design.
- Maximum working pressure is 600 psig (42 barg).
- Working temperature is 320 F to +165 F. (-196 C to 74 C)
- Cleaned for oxygen service per CGA G-4.1.
- Working temperature range is -320 F to +165 F. (-196 C to +74 C)
- 100% Factory Tested
- Grafoil packing
- Approved by PED and TPED
- Manual torque compression packing.
- Extended bonnet and spring loaded packing.
- 304 St. Stl Tube brazed into both ends.
- Body Brass
- Bonnet Brass
- Seat Disc PCTFE
- Bonnet Gasket PTFE
- Handwheel Aluminum
- Packing PTFE
- Stem Stainless Steel
- Packing(TES) Grafoil
BK 9470 Series
|Part Number||Inlet/Outlet Connections||Height "A"||Body Width "B"||Width with Tube "C"||Cv Factor|
|BK9453FA||5/8 OD tubing x 3/8 FNPT||4.0|
|BK9475A||5/8 OD tubing both ends|
- 100 Per Week
- 1 Week