The T9450 and T9460 series valves are designed for use on portable cryogenic cylinders and other in-line shut-off valve applications. T9460 Series Approved for TPED in accordance with EN1626.Features
- Spring loaded stem seal automatically adjusts for any gasket wear, eliminating the need to constantly retighten the packing nut.
- Non-rising stem and low profile allow the valve to fit into tight areas and still provide easy access.
- Unique pressure-sealed moisture barrier helps prevent freeze up at cryogenic temperatures.
- Conical swivel seal design helps prevent seat galling from over torquing.
- Cleaned for oxygen service per CGA G-4.1.
- Maximum working pressure is 600 psig. (42 barg)
- Working temperature range is -320F to +165F. (-196C to +74C)
- 100% Factory Tested
- Seat DiscPCTFE
- Stem Seal GasketPTFE
- SpringStainless Steel
- 100 Per Week
- 1 Week
M-9, Industrial Area Yamunanagar Haryana India +918037302099